- 1kg chicken wings, wing tips removed
- 1 bottle of Fuji Fuji
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
Serving 2 people
- Place the chicken wings along with the other ingredients into a bowl and mix together. Cover the bowl with cling film or a lid and leave to marinate in a fridge overnight.
- Grill or barbecue the chicken wings over a gentle to medium heat and cook for 30 minutes. Turning the wings occasionally and baste with any sauce left over from the marinade.
- Serve with extra Fuji Fuji on the side.