- 250g Halloumi
- 6 tablespoons Fuji Fuji
- 100g plain flour
- vegetable oil for frying
Serving 2 people
- Slice the halloumi lengthways into approximately 1 cm thick strips.
- Place the halloumi strips into a bowl, pour in the Fuji Fuji and mix until each strip is fully coated.
- Place the flour on a plate. Take a halloumi strip from the bowl and dredge in the flour
- Repeat this process with the rest of the halloumi strips.
- Serve with extra Fuji Fuji for dipping.
- Add oil to deep fryer, or pan, and heat to 160°C/ 320°F. Place the halloumi strips in the pan one at a time and fry for 3 minutes until crisp and lightly brown. Do not overcrowd the pan, cook in batches if necessary.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the halloumi and drain on kitchen towel.